Thursday 6 August 2020

Streams afoot

Here I am again!
Let's start with the most obvious thing, I had my hair cut. Yesss, the hair you see in the pictures is not the wig I used to wear a lot, it's my actual hair. I got annoyed by the long hair and just needed something new.

Also things happened, I don't want to get in to it too much, but it means I will have a lot of free time for the rest of the year at least. So I thought what better use of my time than start streaming games on Twitch. I will try to stream 1-2 times a week for now, if you wanna follow me, here is a link to my Twitch profile: 5ande. Also you can follow my twitter where I always tweet when ever I start streaming. 
My internet does not sometimes want to cooperate with me so I will kinda have to choose my streaming times according to when my internet wants to give me at least enough speed to stream 1080p 30fps. It's usually the middle of the night here in Finland. I will be streaming all sorts of games. 
Come chat with me!

Top - Etsy, Blasphemy Clothing
Waist belt - Asos
Hole belt - Tokmanni
Bondage belt - Etsy, Ape Leather
Shoes - Demonia
Choker - Killstar
Necklace - Ebay

I also have bunch of other things I want to do now that I have the time I want to get back to the things I used to enjoy but rarely had time for. And hopefully that also means a lot more blog posts too.



Other than that I don't really have much to tell, not much summer adventures this year. No Lumous gothic festival ever again... I only watched this year through the streams and got pretty sad about it. I kinda want to make a post with a outfit appropriate for a burial of Lumous and kinda just write about the past ones I have been in... 
But I am also hopeful something great will surface for the Finnish goth scene, and replace it as a big yearly meet for us dark beings.



Then there is also corona, black lives matter, dollskill being evil, free the nipple...
Bunch of stuff happening. I fully support the black lives matter movement and if you don't, this isn't the place for you.
 Corona.. Is just being corona, situation is not very bad in Finland at the moment but it could just prepare itself for second wave.
 Dollskill, I have a bunch of stuff from there, and I will wear them like normal, but I wont promote or tag their items anymore, not here, not in Instagram. If you ask about an item I got from there, I will tell you where it's from, but I will also tell you to reconsider before buying, but also to make your own judgment with the info out there.
Free the Nipple, just friggin free the damn nipple!!!

Sorry to summarize all these important matters in to such a small space, but there is so much info out there about these things and I hope people will find the facts and separate them from opinions, so someones opinion wont automatically be your opinion. It will also make you more knowing about the matter at hand.


See you sooon!

2 comments:

  1. onks viel goottimuijii edes olemassa. ne hävis johonkin viimosen 10 vuoden sisällä, tai muuttui pin-up-rökkabileiksi veekasimiehineen. Jännä huomata toki, että on, vielä kunnon klassisii goottismuiggeleita. Onpati on. Hieno blogi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Täällä sitä pörskitään edelleen. Kiitos!

      Delete