Wednesday 2 December 2015

Starting December


I was kinda planning something elaborate for my first yule calendar post. But it got spoiled by period pain. Oh uterus, you so sneaky. So I didn't really have the strength to take proper outfit pictures. Only this one.

Those who didn't catch the last post. I'm doing a: "at least every other day" Yule calendar thing. I'll be posting at least every other day, at least till 21st. Possibly till the end of the year.


But guess what? Some weird weird person threw these in the trash bin. Books about crafts and sewing, as well as craft magazines with all the sewing patterns still in them! Well, someone else's trash is someone else's treasure! My precioooouuussss.

I already got some great craft ideas from just flipping trough the pages. Can't wait to get to the craft store tomorrow! More about that later!

As for buying gifts for Yule. I'm a bit further ahead than I was last year. I have this list where I have all the important people in my life, and under them I write ideas on what I want to get for them. The theme this year seems to be diy. Because I'm just so poor. :') I loooove giving gifts to people I care about, even tough I might be a horribly bad at picking out gifts.

This year I'm also going to do a lot of baking. I think baked goodies are good if you just can't think of anything else. At least that way, I wont give anything useless that will just be thrown at the back of the cupboards.


Hope everyone had a great start of December. I'll see you all soon, possibly tomorrow! ;)

11 comments:

  1. No huhhuh, kuin supersöppänä kuva sinusta. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw lanterns! I'm addicted to them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great for mood lighting in the winter! + They keep the cats from burning their whiskers :')

      Delete
  3. Ootpa söpö! Ja toi peruukki näyttää kyllä tosi hyvältä mustanakin. Voisitkohan mahdollisesti laittaa linkin siihen? :> Minulla on niin paksu ja painava tukka, ettei siitä oikein saa kunnolla tommosta puffua, joten jokin kiva peruukki ratkasis kyllä sen ongelman.

    Otan osaa kuukautiskipuihin. :< Naiseus ei oo aina kovin kivaa. Mut oho, minkä löydön oot tehny roskiksesta. :o En voi käsittää, miks kukaan heittäs tollasii roskiin, etenkin kun noi näyttäis ainakin päällisin puolin olevan tosi hyvässä kunnossakin. Ite vaalin käsityölehtikokoelmaani kuin suurtakin aarretta, joten oon ihan järkyttyny tästä. :D Onneks kerkisit poimii ne ajoissa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juu tottakai! Linkki oli edellisessä postauksessani mutta laitanpa sen nyt tähänkin. :) Linkki
      Juu miun hiuksilla oli joskus vähän samaa ongelmaa kun ne oli pitkät. :>

      Ei oo kivaa ei :I En käsitä myöskään mitä mahtoi pois heittäjällä päässä liikkua... Kirjatkin on 30e kipale kun ne käy ostamassa kirjakaupasta. Noh, minun kannaltani vaan hyvä hyvä. :'D

      Delete
    2. Ai hups, en huomannutkaan sitä linkkiä aiemmin. Kiitti, että laitoit sen kuitenkin uudestaan. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, sometimes people don´t know what they´re doing! Putting all that in the trash? That amazes me! But as you said, their lost your win. I am looking forward to see what you put together with all those wonderful book ideas!

    And about moody uterus, I feel you here. I hope you feel better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many weird people out there for sure...
      There is so many cool ideas in these books GAH I can't decide what to do first. :')

      Thank you! Feeling much better already, the first day is always the worst.

      Delete
  5. Asasdadsasd miksi kukaan ei heitä meidän roskiin käsityölehtiä xD Mahtava löytö!
    Söpö olet ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kukaan siellä ei taida olla tarpeeksi höpsähtänyt :'D
      Voi kiitos!

      Delete