Tuesday 30 March 2021

Standstill

 I found this very cool flowy top second hand from ebay. I love everything about it, but for some reason I have found it to be a hard garment to style. But anyways here it is on me.

Life seems to stand still a lot. Not much happens. I have some upcoming collabs coming up soon and I am fairly excited about those! But I'm going to keep those a secret for now! Also I am planning to stream some games today if my internet allows me to. Starting about 11-12pm eest summer time.

Leather top - Second hand
Satin Top - Second hand
Belt - Etsy
Leggings - Only
Shoes - Demonia
Choker - Killstar

Lately out of stream I have been playing Valheim and Witcher 3. Valheim really was so much better than I excepted, especially when playing with a friend! Best multiplayer game I have played in a while. 
Witcher 3 I have completed on ps4 a while back, but I got it for my pc as well. I just wanted to do more of the side quests and see the things I missed. It's a great game all around so I don't mind starting all over.
 


Does anyone else have a standstill on life? Or is it just me.

9 comments:

  1. You are not alone in feeling at a standstill.
    I have a strong feeling that eons may have passed since yesterday while I was catatonically frozen in time.
    Your outfit looks fabulous, your hair looks amazing, and your stunningly beautiful eyes are captivating and mesmerising.
    xx <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not alone!
      Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  2. Wow! First I have to say that I love this look. Your style is really so cool. To answer your question, I definitely relate to having a standstill life, especially within the past year. Every day just sort of blends into each other when you're stuck mostly at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely fantastic. I am totally in awe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style and pictures! ^^ You have a amazing taste in goth style. Please keep up on posting in the future, we need inspiration to survive this phandemic shit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have Instagram? I saw you many times on Pinterest and I've been looking for a while, so I finally thought it was good that you're still active!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! My insta is drown_ophiliac
      I try to come back to blogging soon, just had a major life event that broke me for a long time, but I'll get back to it soon. :)

      Delete
  6. Hello, j'ai découvert ton blog grâce à une amie et je ne suis pas déçue, tes articles sont intéressants, tu as des looks supers. Je suis admirative !
    Bon week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, j'ai découvert votre blog grâce à une amie qui l'a dans ses liens. J'adore votre look et vos articles ! J'espère que vous posterez bientôt des nouveaux articles ?
    Bonne journée à vous, bisous goths.

    ReplyDelete