Friday 4 April 2014

Casual friday


Got some new shoes from H&M. I have been eyeing them for a loong time but the 40€ price tag always made me run to the other direction. Yesterday They were 50% off, so I decided to go for it.



These might be the last pictures in some time.. Today it seems that my camera got broken. I was so devastated. I tried to find the receipt for it but I just couldn't find it anywhere. No matter, I have had it almost 2 years, and if I remember right it had either a 1 or 2 year warranty. I guess it's time to get a new one. There was one camera in Anttila that cost 70 euros and it was slightly better than this one. It's not easy trying to save money and at the same time my things get broken. :(

Then again I would really love love love to have a camera for my summer trips so I guess I'll just have to find a new camera.


10 comments:

  1. Great outfit & Loving the shoes!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your top from? Its awesome. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from my friend as a gift, I don't know where she got it. But The brand is "The Darkside" so they sell them in their website: http://darksideclothing.com/acatalog/Red_Ribs_Beater_Vest.html
      Thank youuu! :)

      Delete
  3. Siisti asu ja hiukset! :) Kiva leikkaus ja laskeutuvuus tuossa paidassa, onko ihan neulosta vai muuta matskua?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! :) Tarkoitat varmaan tuota pitkähihaista? Se on jotain tosi ohutta viskoosin tapaista joka oli ennen tosi pitkkkä mutta leikkasin sen vähän kivemmaksi.

      Delete
  4. Lovely shoes! and big yay for sales :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOOOW, I love your style!!!!!!!!!!! You are simply the best <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete