Wednesday 17 July 2019

Lumous Gothic Festival 2019

It's once again time for my yearly Lumous post. This time I won't make any promises on returning to blogging because it seems that every time I do, I will end up not getting anywhere with it. So maybe not promising anything is the key, who knows!

A lot has been going on and I have new plans for my future and such... But on this post I will only focus on writing about Lumous, let's talk about all that stuff later on.

Also I am sorry if this post is weird somehow. This is my first time editing blog pictures with my desktop computer and with the new photoshop. Though I didn't edit them much anyway.

So let's go! This year I also went with my own hair, it grows so friggin fast. Before Lumous I had to go to the hairdresser to cut like 15cm it off and give it a slight layering so I could get my hair up properly. So I styled it on friday and went the rest of the days with that hair lol.  

Pvc top - Pretty Little thing
Belts - Second hand
Collar - Killstar
Fishnet top - diy
Skirt - glp, fantasmagoria
Shoes - Demonia Trashville 518
Bracelets - some sexshop

This year Lumous was held in Pakkahuone instead of the Klubi. Klubi was being renovated. Pakkahuone is pretty large in comparison and it was weird that the place was not full like usually. I kinda like the klubi more since you can get closer to the performers and it's small and cozy. Even though I usually am scared of tightly packed crowds.


I did not photograph every band we saw, but here's some anyway! 


The Golden Apes, I feel like they were in the Lumous last year as well. But always a pleasure to see them play.



Das Ich, I believe I saw them in Lumous back in 2015. Here's a link to that post! Lumous 2015
Didn't get to hug them this time :( 

Shoes - Dollskill
Bustle Skirt - Emp, Burleska
Lace skirt - Lindex
Cross chain belt - Dollskill
Waist belt - Bikbok
Single chain necklace - Dollskill
Rosary - Glitter
All the other necklaces - Etsy
Lace shirt - Lindex
Gloves - Ebay
Here's an outfit I wore to the "Goth daycare" at Dog's home on Saturday.


Blood Magick from Sweden at the Dog's home. I really found his performance intriguing. While preforming he gave me "the empress" tarot card. I still carry it around in my phone wallet. Still thinking about what it means.


Murnau's playhouse, they really surprised me, I much enjoyed their performance.

I was however super duper sad that Virgin In Veil cancelled. They were number one on my band list.

Dress - libidex
That night I squeezed myself into this Latex dress from libidex that my boyfriend got for me! I love it! At some point I fell in love with mermaid dresses and skirts, and I just can't have enough.


The dance society! They were.. a bit odd. I had listened to their songs before but they sounded so different on stage. 

Collar - Killstar
belts - Second hand
Shorts - Etsy, DerangedDesigns916
Shoes - Demonia Swing 815
Fishnet top - Ebay
My outfit to the The End Club on Sunday. Had so much fun and met so many lovely people!  

I want to say thank you to everyone who came and said hi to me! I am always so overwhelmed and confused when that happens. And I don't always know how to react to it, and I might react badly if I'm drunk enough... SORRY.  Especially the girl who came to say hi when I was at Helsinki seeing She Past away and again now in Lumous. If you are reading thisss pleasse identify yourself, can we be friendsss?? ;u;


Only thing I bought from Dark Market was this duck skull from MagaLacrima. I laid my eyes on it first thing when I arrived to their table. I didn't snatch it right away but when I went around the tables I only had one thing on my mind: I need the duck skull! So I went back for it, and luckily didn't break it getting it home.


They had a merch table on the Pakkahuone on Satuday so I snatched some of the Danse society LP's as well as their shirt. Also got a Raven Said tote bag. Earlier that day I had picked up the Siouxsie and the Vrigin Prunes LP's from a local record store. 

I feel like I need to invest in some speakers for my record player. Since the vinyls seem to be starting to pile up.


On saturday we also went to see the Dracula exhibit at Vapriikki and after that we went to the gift shop, where I bought a bat magnet as well as this amazing piece of amethyst. Yeah yeah I bought a big expensive rock.

I guess that's it for today, see you again very soon!



13 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with all of your outfit, but the 2nd made me speechless! As always, you are stunning! ♥
    hugs from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hugs right back at you! :)

      Delete
  2. You are absolutely gorgeous, and totally divine in the latex dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you blogging again. It looks like such a fun festival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to be blogging again! It really is! :)

      Delete
  4. EIKÄ!! Olet ihana <3 En tiedä miksi vasta nyt luen tätä, mutta pelastit päiväni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eipä ole viime aikoina ollut paljon luettavaa, ehkä sen takia. :'D Samaa tosin kysyn kommentistasi! Olet mahtava! :>>>>

      Delete
  5. Ootko tulossa She past awayn keikalle Tampereelle ensi vuonna?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ovatko tulossa taas suomeen! No niinpä näykkyy! Totta pirussa tulen jos vain pystyn!

      Delete
  6. Hei tule!!! Huomasitko myös että Kuudes tunti tekee viimeisen keikan huhtikuussa Kuudennella linjalla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toivottavasti nähdään siellä! Ja no perskele, enpä ole tuommoistakaan huomannut, pitääpä laittaa harkintaan!

      Delete
  7. Hih tulee iloinen yllätys jos päädyt paikalle!

    ReplyDelete