Thursday 15 October 2015

It bites



I refuse to accept that it is cold as fuck outside! I wont give up my lace tights and shirts before it's  -20 C outside!

I did get a longer skirt that is awesome, and better for colder weather. But like always, I can't figure out what to use it with... Short skirts are my thing and I know how to style those in a heartbeat.


From the bottom of my drawers I found my old teeth casts. The left one is in the beginning of my corrective treatment and the right one is after many years of it... I thought to display them somewhere in the house. Rawr I used to have monster teeth!

Ohh and before I forget 
Meagan Kyla from Coffin Kitsch tagged me to do a Halloween tag thingie! Thank you for that. :) But like always, I wont tag more people, but people are free to do this as they wish. 

The tag is to answer the 13 questions and then tag 5 more bloggers.

Questions:
1. Favorite Halloween song?
- Ummmm.. I really used to like this one song but I really can't remember it's name of it. Something about thump in the night, haha.

2. Witch or Vampire?
- Ooooh that's a hard one. Can't I just choose vampire witch..?

3. Favorite thing about Halloween?
- The atmosphere, the candles, the creepy music...

4. Halloween party or scary movie marathon?
-I have never actually been at a Halloween party.. This year is gonna be my first ooone. So I'll choose that. :')

5. Skeletons or Zombies?
- Ohh another hard one.. Well I like those comics where the skeleton makes really bad puns so I guess skeletons.

6. Favorite Halloween candy?
- They don't really sell that stuff in Finland. They just usually throw some spoopy wrappings on some chocolate. So I'll say chocolate.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
-Pet Cemetery

8. Favorite Halloween costume?
- I haven't dressed up much in previous Halloweens, but I love anything that is well thought out. Possibly self made.

9. Favorite Halloween store?
- What Halloween store? QwQ Ain't no body got any of dat here.
But I suppose Tiger has the most stuff here.

10. Jack-o-lanterns, yes or no?
- I used to not like them at all. But they have really grown on me and found a way in my year-round home decor

11. Bats or Black Cats?
-I love bat prints on anything! 

12. Is Halloween your favorite holiday?
-Yes, definitely. 

13. Pumpkin spice latte or hot chocolate?
-Never tasted anything Pumpkin spice so I'll say hot chocolate.


18 comments:

  1. Sun asut on kyllä aina niin hienoja!c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Halloween tag! :) You look darling as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cauldron in the first photo, is cute ^w^
    Are those were your teeth? I didn't know that are made molds... but demonstrate the power of the braces, I need one too u.u
    The Halloween tag looks interesting, I think I will do it~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It iss, it's actually my choker storage haha. :')
      Yup, my teeth! They actually kept these at the dentist office but they didn't really know what to do to them after the treatment so they gave the molds to me. I really hated all those years with the braces, but I'm really happy now that I went trough all that when I was younger.
      You should! It's a really fun tag! :)

      Delete
  4. Great outfit! You definitely rock the short skirts, but I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the long one. :)

    The teeth casts are awesome. I'm a little jealous! ;) My teeth were scanned digitally for my orthodontic treatment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^^ I'm thinking about it at the moment, why is this so hard. xD

      Ohh that's cool! I suppose the dentist I went to wasn't quite on board with the latest technology. :') But you're lucky, since doing the cast was horrible! xD

      Delete
  5. You look amazing :) Also yay for keeping your style even when its cold. Extreme weather conditions makes it harder whether its too warm or too cold. Also the hat looks so good on you, I wish I could wear hats but I look a bit silly in most off them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      Naww, I used to think that hats just don't suit me either. But then I found this hat, haha. :')

      Delete
  6. Your outfit is adorable, I love it so much! You look like a goth witch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank youuu, such a sweet compliment! <3 :)

      Delete
  7. Here in Austria we use pumpkins a lot like in soups and other dishes. I personally make a Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake (cold version, no need to back it in the oven). I remember the one made for an halloween party with a spider net from chocolate at the top ;) Definitely pumpkin is a great taste and perfect for Halloween. I hope you can find pumpkins in your country. The easiest one to prepare is the Okkaido pumpking because you can eat the outside part too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh the chocolate pumpkin cheesecake sounds amazing! Yes, they do definitely sell pumpkins this time of the year, but they are expensive as hell. And I haven't seen anything pumpkin spiced, which is sad. We'll see if I can afford a pumpkin or two this year... ;)

      Delete
  8. Love the teeth casts, adding an even more personal touch I guess :-D

    ReplyDelete