Sunday 10 May 2015

Otherworldly

Kinda nice weather we have been having. No need for a jacket really.


I have been learning about the Key Of Solomon lately. I have yet to buy the actual grimoires, but the internet is a excellent source of information. I got in to it when I read about different demons on my demonology books, and I saw the key of Solomon to be repeated quite a lot. 

 There are a lot of different pentacles that are pictured in the manuscripts of the grimoire. And they all serve a certain function. When I saw this amulet on a facebook flea market, it shined to me like a bright star in the middle of infinite darkness.

The 1st Pentacle of The Moon, oh yes. It is supposedly used in invoking the spirits of the moon(along with the other 6 moon pentacles) and also opening doors, both physical and otherworldly.


"He hath broken the Gates of brass, and smitten the bars of iron in sunder." ~Psalm cvii 16


I have really filled up my Adlibris -wishlist. There is so many new things to learn about and countless books I wish to read! The thing about me and books are that I wish to OWN my books. Sure I could go look for some of these books in the library, but it just isn't the same.

I mean when something comes up in a book that you remembered reading something about in another book, how easy it is to just go to your bookcase and look it up. But if the book was from the library, who has the time to go in and out of the library. Especially when my library is so far away.

I wish to have my own little library someday.

6 comments:

  1. Hehe, täällä toinen kellä on loputon toivelista Adlibriksella ja jatkuvasti sinne löytyy jotakin uutta jännää, varmasti nopeampaan tahtiin mitä niitä ehtii sieltä tilailla tai edes kirjoja lukea ;) Omasta kirjastosta haaveilen kyllä itsekin! Mikä demonologian kirja sulla on missä on monesti viitattu tuohon Solominin Avaimeen? Itse oon etsiskelly jotakin mainiota yleisteosta demoneista, sellanen kun kokoelmista vielä puuttuu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niinpä! Siellä tuppaa olemaan niin hyvä valikoima että vähän oudommatkin kirjat löytyy helposti! Minulla on PDF tiedostona "The Encyclopedia of Demons and Demonology by rosemary ellen guiley". Joka on tietokirjan tapainen teos. Ja toinen mikä minulla taas on ihan hyllyssä on: "Demonology 101: Overview by K.W. Kesler" Jossa on enemmän ja vähemmä samoja asioita. Minulla on myös "Demonology 201: understanding punishment by K.W.Kesler" Ja olen todennut että nämä Keslerin kaksi teosta ovat tosi hyvä tietopaketti! :)

      Delete
    2. Okei, kiintoisaa! Täytyypä tutustua itsekin noihin, jäi kyllä sen verran kiinnostamaan nyt! Kiitokset vinkeistä!

      Delete
    3. Nämä jutut on kyllä kiinnostavia, jää helposti koukkuun. :)

      Delete
  2. perfect outfit combination - totally love layer looking things <3 aaaand congrats on that necklace find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) And thaanks, I just love it! ^^

      Delete