Wednesday 17 September 2014

Snailing


Today was super nice! I had tons of fun at work. We had some new lizards at the pet shop and they are just super cute. I just want to take them all home with me. But yeah, I am thinking of taking 2 of the Giant African Land Snails home with me! Right now they are like head of a pin sized. It would be really awesome to watch them grow in to giant snails! Happy cat-snail family!

Yesterday I placed an order to emp.fi. I just daang can't wait for them to arrive!

Today I also met Leena. I really like her blog and I have been meaning to meet her like forever! We live in the same city after all. She was super nice, and so pretty also! ^^ It would be really nice to even have one or two friends in Pori. It gets to damn lonely sometimes. 

There is still some things that I stress in the back of my head.. I should get them done very soon.. Ughh.. Lazy feel.

6 comments:

  1. Ihana asu taas! Minullakin oli joskus akaattikotiloita, yllättävän suloisia otuksia kyllä ovat :'3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Ne ovat kyllä pieniä söpiksiä, varsinkin ne pikkuiset! Vaikkakin vähän limaisia :D

      Delete
  2. Ihana asu, hyvin koordinoitu. Tykkään varsinkin tuosta neuleesta (vai mikä onkaan), sopivan boheemi. (: Sulla on muutenkin erikoinen ja omannäköinen tyyli, asut hyvällä maulla toteutettuja.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se on kyllä kiva neule :) siinä on takana vielä semmoinen "revitty" kaistale josta tykkään, mutta ihan tyhmää että takana ettei se näy mihinkään. :'D Ja voijh että, kiitos kovasti! ^^

      Delete