Tuesday 6 May 2014

The world just wants to kill me


I found this skirt form a  flea market. I was so happy because I have been looking for a skirt like this! Lucky thing it only cost me 2 euros because I am broke as hell right about now.

I have not gotten myself to school in some mornings..  I find the school environment to be extremely unpleasant. The surroundings, the people, the teachers... Ugh... How can anyone stand it.

I was looking for yoga classes from the internet, when I noticed a mediation class that was taking place in one of the yoga studios. It seemed really interesting + the person who does those classes also does tarot readings! But it kinda annoyed me that one, three hour class, was 20 euros. No way I could afford that, nor the yoga classes.

I had a really weak moment yesterday. I went and get myself a 1 euro cheese burger from McDonalds. I haven't eaten meat in uh.. months and months it has been. But without much money and a couple of coins in my pocket I just cave in and went to get me a burger. It was a big big mistake. I wasn't even able the get the whole thing down, oh I so tried, I was so hungry. But I ended up spitting the last bites out. I don't know what was it, but I got horribly sick from it. I spent the rest of the day in bed, complaining my stomach. Even this morning I felt really bad. McDonalds food is just pure poison I tell you.

It made me feel sick physically but also mentally. Never ever never again.

6 comments:

  1. As terrible as McDonald's is, it was perhaps also due to your not having eaten meat in a long time; vegetarians tend to lose the enzymes necessary to digest meat, and the result is stomach aches if you don't wean yourself back on. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeahh, that might be it too :o
      And thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't trust McDonalds. A lot of bad publicity has surrounded them for years now. Apparently, they put worm feed into the meat to bolster it up. Plus ammonia has been used to wash the meat. I've done a little research into this corruption. You should've just bought a fresh apple or a few tomatoes. The more people boycott these evil establishments that rip you off. The more they will take a big tumble. If no-one buys into the system. The system will end up crashing downwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know all the bad things surrounding them, I have been boycotting them many many years too. We all have our weak/hungry moments.. I do hope people at some point realize what they are eating.

      Delete