Thursday 16 January 2020

New year new shit

My 4 week winter vacation is over after this week. Didn't do much of the things I wanted, but at least I feel well rested for now. 

I'm a herp derp who thinks they can change just like that, when the year tuned 2020 I felt like I wanted to start getting back to blogging and Instagram and all that nonsense, it's going well so far.... Right...? Also another thing related to that. I wanted to not be so hard on myself. I used to take a bunch of pictures and then just do anything with them because they were not 100% perfect. Or I would take 100 pictures and still not be happy and take 50 more, it's insane. I can't keep that up every day.

These pictures aren't perfect on my standards, but what the hell, here you go.

Top - Halpa Halli
Choker - Killstar
Waist belt - ASOS
Skirt - Second hand
Shoes - Demonia Swing 815
Thighs and stockings - DIY
It has been an odd winter, there isn't snow anywhere.


I love the yard on our current house. I'm not sure how much I have talked about it, but we moved to a big-ish house, we are renting for now but might or might not buy it at some point. I just adore life in a house compared to an apartment. You can be as loud as you want, you can shower in the middle of the night, you can keep your blinds open since our back yard is pretty sheltered. You can jump around your own private backyard taking outfit pictures without any worries. It's lovely.


Did you make any resolutions for 2020?

7 comments:

  1. oot ihq herqqu awww <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upee kuten aina <3 Mun tavoitteet liittyy lähinnä siihen et jaksaisin viimein aloittaa kaikki mahdolliset terapiat ja siinä sivussa yrittän olla vaipumatta epätoivoon tulevaisuuden suhteen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia <3 Toivottavasti saat kaiken tarvittavan jaksamisen siihen mitä tarvitset etkä vaivu epätoivoon. Uskon sinuuun! <33

      Delete
  3. Aijai miten ihana asu! Oispa luksusta jos ois oma piha kuvailulle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Tosiaan tuntuu tällä hetkellä tosi luksukselta!

      Delete
  4. You look stunningly beautiful and extremely attractive in these wonderful outfit photos!
    I LOVE your extremely pretty lipstick, eye-makeup, your hairstyle,
    and the fabulous outfit you were wearing.
    You look gorgeous, regal, and amazing. <3 xx <3

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete