Monday 23 November 2015

It's cold


Oopsie, a few weeks passed since the last update. But the fact is that... daylight... there is none.
My sleep cycle has kinda turned and when I wake up, I kinda have 1 or 2 hours with daylight and then its dark again. It sucks.

But yess, lots of things happened. I was at the crafts fair that was held some time ago in Tampere. Such a big fair and loads of people and all sorts of crafty things. I got myself some watercolor supplies since I have been eager to do stuff with watercolors.


I also got my test results form my doctor and she said that only thing that was wrong with me that my potassium(? kalium suomeksi) level was too low. My doctor kinda speaks not so good finnish so it was slightly hard to understand her on the phone. But luckily you can see the things she wrote about it on the internet. She ordered me some potassium tablets and some heart pills for my high pulse rate... I haven't taken any tablets yet..

First of all I didn't have money for them. But I got my parents to buy them some days after. But now I'm kinda worried that the machine that I use to monitor my pulse and blood pressure doesn't show what it's supposed to show. So before I take any heart pills I'm going to go to the medical center to check if it shows what it's supposed to. Second of all.. I hate taking pills.. The heart pills are okay since they are super small so I can swallow them easily. But the other ones... They are quite big and I hate swallowing tablets, you can't even crush them or anything. Ugh...

I also have a thing that I'm worried about. I think about it a lot and last time at the doctor I tried to ask her about it but I was too scared. I have to gather my courage and ask her the next time I'm there. It's probably my imagination. I always imagine all sorts of illnesses for me and I'm sure I have them. I just need to get this over with so I can think about something happier.


 But yeeaahhhh, we got snow few days ago! It kinda makes the whole darkness not quite feel so dark so it affects my mood greatly.


We got a big ass comfy sofa in the living room! Before this sofa, we had a horrible brown leather sofa that smelled and was super not-comfy. And because of that I never spend any time in the living room. Which was a shame, because my boyfriends computer is in the living room and I was always at the bedroom so we didn't spend that much free time together. But now! I have lodged my computer, drawing tablet, and my ass in the living room! I love just being in the same room all the time. Playing together and stuff. We made a cute little gaming corner here. I'm not going to show pictures because it's messy and always will.

We also got these 2 gamesssss! Me, my boyfriend and his sister played the little big planet 3 story mode thing in one night. It was loads of fun. My boyfriend mostly has played the battlefront but I did get to play it for a while also, and it was very fun! Hoping to play it more soon.

Gahhh they also opened a new flea market in Pori.... It's like... 500 meters from where I live.. Like just over there.. Like that's way too close, what will happen to my money ohmygosh. xD I haven't been there yet but I'm hoping maybe today or tomorrow..

12 comments:

  1. OMG you're soooooo beautiful!!! *-*

    http://www.creepybeauty.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time no see XD
    I think is better go to the hospital before take any pills, and more if are pills for the heart... and yeah, I really hate swallow pills too, I can't swallow it if are not small, I usually crush them but if you can't do that... sorry, you must take it like that.
    Oh, snow, how lucky! I want snow too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :D
      Yeahh but I was at the hospital, and the doctor told me to take them. I'm just being stubborn xD Glad I'm not the only one who hates pills.. Why can't they just invent some nicer way to take them. :')
      Weeelll, now the snow is half melted and it's all ice, it's slippery as hell out there.. :D

      Delete
  3. Hey!
    Your outfit is just perfect!!!
    I understand you, it sucks to take pills , to me is like to drink water when you don't want. It's important to see if the machine is right, they are very sensible. Have a nice week :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! And thank you very much! :>
      I know right? Ugh pills. Yes I went to check the machine, it shows what it's supposed to. :)
      Hope you have a awesome week as well!

      Delete
  4. Mmmh, I'm not a doctor but how high is your pulse rate? (I have also it higher than the standard). You are so young: I think that if you have the possibility, ask another doctor. Heart pills so young are really necessary if you have serious problem (since I'm new here, I'm not aware of them...).
    For sure you was also stressed when they took you the pulse rate (or you measure it). This is also why I'm asking how much high it was... Try to measure blood pressure and heart rate when you are really relaxed, not after lunch, not after playing or seeing a horror movie and so on... ;-) Really, there is a very big difference if you measure it in relax (as it should be) or after a first person shooting session that you win at the last round ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pulse rate seems to hang out around 80-95. And yeaah, I do measure it myself, at home, while trying to relax. It's around 80 when I have just woken up, and haven't gotten out of bed yet. And I have noticed like half a year ago, that my heart rate is wayy faster than my boyfriends. To be honest, I thought about getting a second opinion also. Because seriously, the pills scare me. (haven't taken them yet, lol) And yes the heart pills are for lowering the high pulse rate. But it would mean I have to get a appointment from a private practice doctor, and they are so expensive.. But then again, you can't put a price on health.. How high is your pulse rate?

      Delete
  5. hi! just a quick question, but where is that awesome hooded-tassel cover from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from ebay! The brand it Punk Rave. If you search "punk rave poncho", you'll find it! :)

      Delete
  6. Hi! I just had a quick question - your hooded cloak with the tassels is awesome! Did you make it yourself or get it from somewhere? Whole outfit is totally on point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from ebay! The brand it Punk Rave. If you search "punk rave poncho", you'll find it! :) Thank you so much! <3

      Delete