Sunday 15 February 2015

Tampere Haul

So yesterday I went to Tampere! I was supposed to go around some flea markets but I ended up having so much time that I went around a lot of other different shops too. Here's what I got.
Ahh I love this shirt! I got it from H&M. It's short, it's got thumb holes and it has a hood. Pure love.

These 2 shirts were also from H&M. Yes yes, I know what you are thinking, and yes, it did kinda felt funny to buy pre-ripped clothes. But they were cheap, so why the fuck not. This trip was so weird because it's the first time in years that I got something other than black clothes.

Aw yiss. This dimmu shirt is from a flea market and cost me a whopping 1e.
These 2 shirts also from a flea market. Both of them were 1e also. Probably going to do some diy on the zombie shirt.

The velvet jacket is from a flea market also, 4e. It's just what I have been looking for, short and fits perfectly. Leopard top/dress is from Cybershop sale rack.

Also from the Cybershop sale rack, this pencil skirt. I didn't end up trying it in the store and I guess I should had. It's a bit too big for me. Hope my friend will take it off my hands! :)

Yupp yupp the left shirt is also from a flea market. Really like the cuts at the back. And no, the right one I just threw here with the other pictures. I made it just few days ago.

I also visited Punanaamio and got me some white eye shadow. Have been looking forever for a good matte eye shadow. Finally found it. :)

*Sigh* At first I was supposed to go to the Alternative blogs meet-up today. But yesterday I felt like I most definitely did not feel like to be around so many people. I have been so stressed and anxious that I just wanted to relax, so yeah that's why I went shopping yesterday. Today I am just going to stay in this bed, and sink in to it.

I cleaned up my blog following list. I followed around 280 blogs when I started cleaning. Then I deleted all those who had died, been deleted or have not updated in a long time. I ended up having only 170 blogs left! What's happening? It was only half a year ago when I cleaned it last time.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I like that jacket! I usually do a spring cleaning of my blog list, too. I get rid of the blogs that go untouched for more than a year or the ones I no longer have an interest in. It's sort of sad how many people start blogs and just ditch them, especially when they have so much potential.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh it looks amazing on! :D
      I know right! :c So much good ditched blogs, makes me sad...

      Delete
  2. I really like the leopard print pieces but they are all pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to pair the leopard dress with some heavy duty belts! ^_^
      ...And maybe torn leggings.. and combat boots... and a vest.. xD

      Delete
  3. Sulla on aina hyvä tuuri kirppareiden kanssa :) Huh, kylläpä sä seuraat monia blogeja...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuntuuppi olevan :)
      Juup onhan noita.. tykkään että kun on tylsää niin on paljon luettavaa, mutta toisaalta hankala pysyä perillä kaikista.

      Delete
  4. well thanks its not only me wondering... only a handful of blogs are still alive after my 1-2 years off blog-world O_O so hi, im one of your newest followers <3 and goodness all these things were bought within a few days?! nice finds though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so weird... But yeah I can understand when people go on to new things and new hobbies that the blog doesn't offer them much anymore... But I just can't imagine that happening to me! I'll just keep doing this till I die. xD

      Oh and welcome back to the blog world! And especially welcome as my follower! :)

      And yeah! Tampere is such a nice city to shop in! :)

      Delete