|Pretty huh? I made it myself, haha.|
Lately I have been really mad. Mad about my school. It's one motherfucking pisshole. Guess it has not always been like that, I guess it happened when the schools converted to Winnova, combining many schools to one. Now they have all these problems. These are mostly about the business school but I hear the other ones have similar problems.
Don't get me wrong. I'm pretty happy of my choice of field, but the execution could be much better. You can see that my last technical school was the best school, there was absolutely none of these problems, and after that.. This just feels like a pile of shit.
1. We don't get any grades, all we get is the fucking "S". (Meaning passed course) How are we going to get jobs or get to a other school when they don't have a fucking clue are we shit or less shit?? Doesn't really make you work, you can just pass where the fence is the lowest.
2. They are getting rid of many teachers so they can save money. Something about 1/6 of people getting fired. I heard something about my favorite teacher getting fired too??
3.Our lunch brake is 1h long.. That's waaaayyyy to much time. + the teachers just let us go whenever they want so the lunch can be up to 1h 30min long! Eating takes like 10 minutes, and I don't like to eat at school, so it's so boring for me. Another thing about lunch is that they release us all at the same time to lunch, so there's fucking huuuge lines All this is just a waste of everyone's time.
I heard they tried once to change the lunch to 30 minutes, all the students agreed to it. But it got run over by some teachers who didn't agree??
4. There is nowhere, and I mean nowhere you can pass the time in there. There is no open computer class like in my high school. There is some computers in the halls but they are always full very quickly. All the benches in halls are super uncomfortable. I always go to sit somewhere to read a book.. but my back goes to good to shit in 60 seconds.
5. The information lags. We barely get to know about anything until it's very close.
6. There is some problems about acknowledging our past achievements. Some may get absence marks on classes they already know, even though they say they are getting the certificate as soon as possible. Then the teachers just say that the markings can't be erased? Seriously?
7. The fucking absence system.. After 30 unattended classes you get a reprimand from your teacher. After 60 from the principal and a written warning. I would understand if it was 30 in one period and then it would be reset. But no.. It's the whole damn YEAR! Sure you can let the teachers know that you are ill or something, but when those start to gather in your records, they start asking about your damn health!
8. There's some sort of bullying problem. Mostly among the younger ones, but I heard that there have been involvement from the older ones too?? Seriously? 20 year olds? I don't know what is it.. Is it just this business field that attracts idiots or what. But I have never seen such stupid behavior in my life. And the school is just full of them.. I have not personally been bullied (not mentioning the random yells and talking behind my back, I don't care) but that doesn't mean I can still share this problem.
I'm 100% serious that I will kick their ass if I hear anyone giving me, or anyone else, shit. And I will do it until you bleed, I am not a silent mouse they can just kick around.
9. I'm pretty sure some teachers are not trained to teach. They just repeat whats on the book and except us to learn? Some things are just too hard to learn on your own. That's why we are AT SCHOOL.
10. Our class size is waaaayy too big. On top of that, they just push some other people from other classes on our classes because for some reason they have not done that course yet. There has been about 35-40 of us sometimes. There's only few classrooms we can fit in that point. And some classrooms we have never been in because we. just. don't. fit. In some courses like math, it would be important for the teacher to come help you if you have a problem, but they just can't help everyone.
11. The classrooms are COLD. Some are cold as fuck. Even if you have a jacket on, you are still frozen! It feels like they keep the air conditioning on all times, even if it's +2C outside! The radiators are mildly warm sometimes, doesn't really help.
12. Aaaaand finally. The crappy computer classes. Some work just fine. But some are horrible... I hear they used to update 2 computer classes in a year at one point, but they have reduced the number to 1 in 2 years. Some classes may have their turn like after 8 years. At that point they are basically useless.
I had some other things in mind too, but they seem to have slipped out of my mind. But I guess you get to point. *sigh* I'm glad I got this rant out of me. I'm thinking about making some flyers and put them all around the school, we'll see.
Next post shall be flea market findings and stuff, same old same old.