Monday 16 September 2013

My loot

I have been swimming in flea markets lately. That makes a big hole in my wallet so I had to put a stop to that for a while.. a while... yeah hahaha for a "while". Though I still try to find something for my new penpal!

I'm still waiting some packets to come in mail though. My boyfriend ordered something I have been drooling for a loooong time. I can't wait for that to arrive!


Anyhow.. I got this harness and this skirt recently. Both are second hand.
But the harness...
Oh how I love it!


 Also got these shoes to wear with my long skirt! Also second hand.



Some music too :)


My hair is so long that I need some some more force to keep them up and fluffy. Let's see if these help. I got the chaotic gum from a web store but for some reason the spray was missing from the packet. So I just went to the store and bought it. They promised to send me another spray though.


Also I have been drawing again. :)

10 comments:

  1. Wooowww!
    Lovely skirt <3
    and Alice Coopeeeeeeeer <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toi sun asukokonaisuus on niiiiiiin upea, etten löydä edes sanoja! Haluan sut mun stailistiksi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihana tuo asukokonaisuus :) Pitäs taas itekkin mennä kirppikselle, vaikka ei mitään tarvitsekkaan xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! :) Ja eihän sieltä aina mitään tarvitse tarvitakkaan~ ;D

      Delete