Friday 6 November 2015

4 Cat Eyes


Very comfy and casual outfit today. It was a dark day, very cloudy and rainy. And I felt like crap so I just slept most of the day anyway. We did pop up to the store in the morning to get some food tough. For the first time I also found the vegan "meat pies". Vegetarians and vegans in Finland seems to have gone crazy over them and they seem to be always out of stock. I haven't tasted them yet but I'm looking forward on it. Even tough they really aren't healthy.


I also tried to make a video this morning but when I was half way editing it, I thought it wasn't as good as I would have hoped so I thought I'll just redo it someday.

My hair is in that awful transition stage. It's not long enough to do anything with, nor is it short enough to look neat. Also I don't want to dye it yet so I'll just have to bear with it. I did order a black wig. I fell in love with the style of my green Halloween wig, so I bought the same wig in black! But who knows when that comes..

But yeahh, I still feel like my head is going to explode so I'll go back under the covers and maybe watch some tv. I don't know if I can sleep anymore since I've slept so much today. I'll try.

For you gamers out there I recommend my boyfriends new blog! http://playernamerakkine.blogspot.fi/
Check it out! :)

Anyone else sleep in today?


14 comments:

  1. Vihikset on hyviä, vaikka kieltämättä melkosia rasvapalloja =D Sinä ja kisu olette niin söpöjä yhdessä <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juu näin olen kuullut, voipi sitä joskus herkutella. :')
      Ja voi kiitos! c: Mitä nyt hivenen järkyttyneeltä näyttää kisuli.

      Delete
  2. Mikä vegaanilihapiirakka?! Mäkin haluan!

    PS. Oot nättimys! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se on tämä "vihikseksi" ristitty Hoviruuan piirakka. Enimmäkseen niitä kai Prismasta löytää tavallisten lihapiirakoiden lähistöltä, mutta löytyy kyllä k-kaupoistakin! Eli tämä-> http://www.hoviruoka.fi/FI/Ajankohtaista/Arkisto/2015/08/26/7
      Tuppaa oleen vain niin suosittu tuote että melkein aina niiden kohta on kaupassa tyhjänä. :D

      Kiitos! :)

      Delete
    2. Kiitos, tarvii koittaa etsiä! :)

      Delete
  3. Here, after a horrible day looks like summer and is november! Anyway, this type of days is for to be in the bed... You ordered a wig like the green? Oh, I want to see it, sure is perfect and I hope you will be better~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer in November? Oh dear...
      Yesss! I can't wait to get the wig either! I have been missing poofy hair so much.
      And thanks, I eventually got some sleep and now I feel much better. :)

      Delete
  4. Oletpas ihanan söpö goottiotus ja purr mikä ihana karvakorva! Rapsutuksia lähettelen täältä ruudun takaa <3

    Oijjoi!! Mikä ihmeen vege-piiras-juttu?? Haluun maistaa! :D

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voijj kiitos! Karvakorvakin lähettää purinat takaisin! :3

      Niiinnn, tämä kasvispiirakka nimellä kulkeva Hoviruuan piirakka joka on vegaanin vastine lihapiirakalle. :) http://www.hoviruoka.fi/FI/Ajankohtaista/Arkisto/2015/08/26/7
      Prismoista ja K-kaupoista pitäs löytyy jos ei ole jo hamstrattu! Kannattaa maistaa jos tulee vastaan! :>

      Delete
    2. Ainii ne on noita! :D
      Näin jonku uutisen jostain kouvolasta et noita saa, mut oletin et se on joku grillijuttu..luin taas kauheen tarkkaan..mut pitää kyl ehdottomasti maistaa jos tulee eteen!

      Delete
  5. Nice outfit again and again ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhh Kitty! What a cute cat :) Love the outfit, I really like how you put things together. You have a great eye for layering things up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a real cutie alright! :>
      Thank you dear! I sure hope so since I love to layer! :'D

      Delete